Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cold update!


Feeling a little better!  HUZZAH!  Can't tell if it's my body actually healing, or if it's because I went to the Lenta yesterday and bought a new comforter and pillow. Both were a little pricey, but they have made my happiness level triple.  My bed now feels like a bed, more like a happy place, and less like a lumpy, just-adequate-enough-to-not-really-complain-about-but-not-exactly-wonderful place to lie down upon.  Usually I refrain from even calling a comforter a comforter, preferring instead the Australian word "Doona".  But this comforter is indeed so very comforting, that I will have to refer to it as such.

I could probably sing it's praises for a several more paragraphs worth, but in the interests of not sounding a little delusional, I will refrain from writing a mucinex-induced ode to my bedding.  

Hopefully the good feelings continue... *fingers crossed*!

Oh, by the way, my friend Amanda is a finalist for the Truman scholarship.  GO AMANDA!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks Bim! Glad you are feeling better! YEAH HEALTH and comfy comforters!

Ophelia said...

Glad you are feeling better! Keep on keeping on, my love! :)

Amanda is a finalist! OMG!! AMANDA!!!!!!!!

Ophelia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.