Sunday, March 15, 2009

Busy busy busy


Quick update:  All is well in St. Petersburg.

I know I'm WAAAAAAAAAY behind in keeping everyone up to date. I still have to explain Maslenitsa, I took a trip to Novgorod a month ago, it was women's day last weekend, I walked on the frozen Neva, been clubbing, I've discovered Shaverma and LOVE them, my roommate left and was replaced by a sweet little Korean...and I still haven't described my internship.  I have lots to talk about, and the longer I leave it the more difficult it becomes to recount.  I wish I kept a real diary, but whenever I try to I spend 2 hours every day writing every little detail, and it takes up way too much time because I get bogged down in stupid details, and second guessing my thought processes.

Yesterday I attended Evan's birthday party (www.spellbananas.blogspot.com), which was great and deserves an entire post to itself.  But I won't even try to describe the evening until I have photos to show -words alone are not enough.

So although it's a shame I'm not currently putting more effort into my writing, at least it goes to show that I'm keeping myself very busy and having a lot of fun. The weather is wonderful, so I'm not cooped up in my dorm room on the computer, which is a good thing.


Picture of me on the Neva -in the background is the Hermitage, St Isaac's Cathedral, and much more.  In front of me, (which obviously you can't see) is Peter and Paul fortress.  Quite a view.

Loves to all! More soon,
Bimini



3 comments:

knickersinatwist said...

I see Water!!

eunzie's St.P said...

first comment to commemorate our blogfriendship! love your layout~

knickers in a twist. wat a great saying

eunzie's St.P said...

sweet i can followup comments in my email.. how convenient